Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

fully trusting in God

John 9:2-3

His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”
“Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him.

   I was reading my bible this evening and these verses really stood out to me. The reason is that a lot of times people tend to think something is wrong with them because God is upset with something they did. In reality sometimes its just God using there life to bring others to him or to bring them closer to him. In most situations people won't see the good that came out of it until afterwards. When things happen to me I would like to start trying to trust more in God and realize this is in his hands not mine. I want to fully rely on God in every aspect in my life and thats when your faith really goes into action when you fully trust in God. I admit a lot of times I want to be in control and know WHY something is happening. This year I'm trying to challenge my self to rely more on God and less on myself and to just let go and let God take over. This can seem so scary....... but in reality we should be scared not to let God be fully in control of our lives because his plans for our lives our so much better than we can ever imagine. I hope to stop asking why something happened and instead ask how can I use my situation to honor God. Just step back and let God catch you.





No comments:

Post a Comment