Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Perfection is my enemy........

Perfection is my enemy.......
Everybody wants to be perfect. Everybody wants to be pretty to be skinny that is what Americans are calling perfection. That's why perfection is my enemy. I don't want to fit into a mold. I don't want to be like everyone else. I don't want to be a magazines version of perfection. I want to strive to be me to be the perfect me God designed and made. In psalm 134:14 it says " I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Many times we forget that and think why can't I be like them, look like them, or act like them. In reality no one is perfect except Jesus Christ. Why can't we change the definition of perfection to being beautiful on the inside not the outside? 

No comments:

Post a Comment