Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Praying for heart break

        I'm praying for my heart to be broken. This may seem weird to pray but its not. I'm praying when I go back to Uganda that my heart will be broken. I'm praying I will love more than ever! I'm expecting heart break on this trip because last time my heart crumbled into a million pieces. Because I'm expecting heart break I don't want to guard my heart I want to break I want to experience the heart ache and culture shock. I want my heart to be vulnerable to breaking. I want to love with every part of my being. When your heart break because you have loved so much it's a life changing feeling! I don't want to get home and say I didn't love those kids and people with every part of my heart! After being so attached to a child and having to leave him in an orphanage not knowing what was going to happen....... it changes you. It broke me..... it changed me........ it showed me how i live a sheltered life. I still wonder what happened to that little boy. I pray each day he's safe and has a loving family. Maybe one day I'll find out what happened to that little boy that stole my heart and changed my life forever but thats the thing i don't know! If it comes to your mind please pray for me as I am returning to Uganda and especially pray for my heart to break!

No comments:

Post a Comment