Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Make a difference

     I want to change the world. I want to make a difference. I want to be the change. i want to love the unloved. I want to make orphans not orphans. I need to reword all of these things. Instead of saying I want I should be saying I WILL or I NEED TO. Being a change is not something that we want to do it is something we need to do. Not every one will impact the world in the same way. My passion is for Uganda and especially the children there.

Katie Davis quote

   The quote i justed added in is a great quote to remember that you can do mission work any where if your open to what God wants you to do. Right now God is pulling my heart towards Uganda a place I feel at home. I love the quote " You will never be completly at home again, because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place." I absolutely love that quote. Every one can make a difference. I challenge you to make a difference. God is calling YOU to make a difference!





I WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment