Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Broken

Yesterday I was reading Too Small To Ignore Why The Least Of These Matters Most by: Dr. Wess Stafford President of compassion international. This book is a really inspirational book that changes your view on children. Children are not the future they are now they are here. I will do a review on the book as soon as I finish the book. Now let me start todays blog post its about broken hearts. "Wess, I avoided coming to visit the poor with you for a long time. I was afraid my heart would be broken by their condition. Instead, today, I found my heart broken by my condition" Ken Davis said while on a mission trip with Dr. Wess Stafford. This quote is very accurate I knew my heart would be broken for the people when I went to Uganda but I didn't know how much it would break me. I broke my heart in Uganda in the best  way possible. I broke my heart because I loved soooo much. You can truly say you have loved when you love until your heart is broken. My heart broke with compassion. I had blinders on because I live such a great life I  never truly realized what was happening around the world until I saw it. It stayed broken I'm glad my heart stayed broken! I never want this feeling in me to leave! I don't want to have a callused heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment