Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tragedy yesterday, Tragedy today

Hi! We went where John F Kennedy got shot. It was so sad how that happened. We saw where he was  when he got shot. It told how his wife, when he got shot, she went and stood on the back of the car and screamed," he has been shot !"Most people think that there were only three shot but actually they have a recording of it. By carefully listening to it you can hear all four shots. It was a horrible tragedy the day it happened and it is still a horrible tragedy today. That was a tragedy and I actully had a tragedy today:(  We went ice skating! I was doing well ! I did a full spin and skated backwards with the railing and skated on my own with out the rail ! Then my foot went into the rut and I fell hard ! So as a result my wrist is killing me! (Because I fell on my wrist)
 John F Kenedy memorial

John F Kenedy memorial

Me skating

No comments:

Post a Comment